Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Home Sick

I have been in Charlotte, NC for the past three days. I have one more day to go before I make it home to Peyton and the kids. I think two nights might be my limit for travel. It seems like any more than that and the babies just seem to grow an inch.

They are at the age now where they can ask for Momma. It breaks my heart that Peyton has to tell them I am at work when I should be tucking them in. It will be easier when they are old enough to understand that I am coming home in one more day. I won't feel so guilty about leaving.

The training class has been good. It's intense and comes complete with a project that is due in two weeks. If I had known there were action plans and homework I might not signed up for this one. Of course if I want to keep my job....

Speaking of projects, Destiny gave her presentation in class today. She did a great job. She was very excited about it. I rarely see her happy about school, but we worked really hard on this project and she was prepared.

Peyt--If you are on tonight, I love you and miss you. Kiss the kids goodnight for me.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!! Aunt Jenn needs to see all the kids before they grow up! j/k :)
love Jenn