Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dress Up

I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but I have to write this while the memory is fresh. I told the girls earlier that we needed to go to the store to get Jace's birthday presents. A few minutes later, both Samantha and Sabrina came into the living room wearing hats and purses. It was so funny. I can't remember the last time they made me laugh so hard. I ran for the camera. I got a couple of good shots. This is the first time they have played dress up on their own. They also clincked glasses today...toasting each other....no idea where that one came from. I bought them new swim suits tonight and a couple of sun dresses. We are going to Atlanta Beach tomorrow afternoon. They are already wearing the suits tonight and fussing for the "pool."

Early this week I had a bad mommy moment. Something went wrong with the DVR while I was trying to record a program. My response was to say OUTLOUD....oh sh**. Sabrina, of course, copied me. They understand everything. Both Peyton and I laughed, but it was a wakeup call.

Destiny got a new yo yo tonight at Target. She can't quit playing with it. She is really excited about the beach tomorrow. Destiny is really glad that I got a hair cut. Now her hair is not the shortest. Mine is almost as short as Peyton's.

Vacation is just a couple of weeks away. At this point, I think we are going to stay home. We've never had a whole week together at home. I think there are so many things we could get done....fun things. I'd love to paint some with Destiny. We used to have time to do that a lot. Maybe make the model planes and bird houses that we bought but never put together. I haven't taken her to the libary in almost two years. Too afraid the girls would tear up the books. They don't tear them up anymore, they just write in them, on them......I know I keep bringing it up, but the WALLS are like an art museum around here.

No comments: