Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Chandler and Hunter

Chandler's birth was the first birth I was ever really a part of. I was Tammy's coach, so it was my hand that she almost broke during contractions. I remember that moment before his first cry. I also helped to pick out his name. Christopher Chandler Medlin. Since my last name was Chandler at the time, Tammy insisted it was my way of naming him after me. Actually, he was named after Falcons QB Chris Chandler who was having an incredible year in 1999. He won the SEC championship the day Chandler was born.

Hunter just turned 2. I can't tell if he looks more like his mom or his dad.

He's a really sweet little boy. Matthew is the newest edition to the Campbell family. He's not even three months old yet and weighs 16 lbs. Look at that smile.

No comments: