Sunday, June 7, 2009

Riverbend

We have been at Riverbend since yesterday afternoon. It is a beautiful cabin on the river. The rapids are just fast enough to produce that perfect soothing sound. The kids have played in the river twice and been to the pool. We had a birthday party for Destiny today. She will be 9 years old next Saturday. Since vacation fell on the girls birthday last year, we decided to go on her birthday this year. She was really excited. They are all having cake and ice cream now. We've grilled out twice already and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. What a lovely place to spend a relaxing week. I'm reading the new Mary Higgins Clark book and I bought two enquirer type magazines today. I can't wait to read by the pool again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I want to get information on this place!! I am so jealous!!

Lisa