Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving








































It took me forever to get around to posting everything that has happened since Halloween. We spent Thanksgiving at Neil and Jennifer's new house. It's a beautiful house and it's perfect for entertaining large groups...loads of space for everyone. We celebrated Riley's birthday too. Destiny went camping with my mom and dad and for a whole week at Indian Springs. They had Thanksgiving dinner at the campsite. I took a couple of days off of work and really enjoyed my time with Peyton and the kids. We even put up the Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. The girls are so excited about Christmas this year. I love this four year old stage. They are still very cute as they discover the world. Sabrina is writing letters, numbers and making beautiful drawings. Samantha is still making up her own songs and playing on the computer. Destiny is doing well in school. She is learning her multiplication tables this fall. I am disappointed that I didn't take more pictures over the Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments: