Friday, January 29, 2010

Amelia at 35 Weeks

We are only 32 days away from our due date. Dr. Yeagley told me that they will want me to deliver by my due date and not a day later since I am on medication for the Gestational Diabetes. She's really happy about my sugar levels, weight gain and lack of swelling in my ankles. The last time I was visiting her weekly, my ankles were so big I could hardly walk of course I was also pregnant with twins and recovering from back surgery. She seems to think that Amelia will come when she's ready and I'll be able to go work until then. She wants me to cut back my time at work so I am taking off Wednesdays until the baby comes. I'm a little bit discouraged with work at the moment. I have put in a lot of years at DHL and I put 100% into everything I do. It's really hard to be in a new job while you feel so worn down. Working is hard enough, but being in a position where you suddenly need to prove yourself again is not easy. I'm very lucky to have both Robs supporting me...even if my reports can't see where we are going or how we plan to get there.

No comments: