Thursday, September 2, 2010

Amelia Reagan: Six Months Old

My little girl is six months old.  She looks just like her daddy and has beautiful blue eyes.  Last month, she learned to crawl, learned to drink from a sippy cup, and cut two teeth (bottom, front).  She is a happy baby.  Just this week she has started crying for me to pick her up the minute I walk in the door from work.  She sees me and just dissolves into tears until I pick her up.  She did this with Peyton last night too.  She has learned to miss us when we are gone and can really let us know it now.  We have to go buy more big bottles  Those little 4 ouncers are not doing it anymore.  She loves sweet potatoes, corn, green beans and especially oatmeal with pears and squash.  She'll eat bananas, but unlike the twins, they are not her favorite.  She weighs 15 lbs and 14 ozs and is 26 inches long.  She loves her big sisters.  She gets really excited when they come home from school.  I feel so blessed to have this little girl in my life.

No comments: