Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Amelia 15 months

Amelia is absolutely adorable this week.  She answers yes, no and uh huh and un unhh!  It's so funny to see this little angel growing up.  She shakes her head back and forth and up and down.  She has a cold this week and I am starting to wonder if I need to get her to a doctor.  It seems to only be bad when I lay her down to sleep.  I hate to leave town this weekend if she is still sick.  I have a horrible cough myself and Mema Shirley has bronchitis.  We are gearing up for a big weekend.  I fly to Germany on Saturday.  I'll stay for the week and fly back next Friday.  I'm really excited to go, but I'm also a bit nervous about the trip because it's such a huge project to be a part of. 

Amelia is eating everything under the sun now.  She loves cheese and pasta.  She loves chicken and hotdogs.  She'll dip anything in ranch dressing....just like her Momma.  I cut her hair last week for the first time.  I only cut a small little piece from her bangs, but it was just enough to get it out of her eyes.  I don't want to cut out those beautiful curls.  She looks more and more like Peyton every day.  She still won't let him do anything without her.  She follows him around and cries constantly for him to hold her.  She is such a daddy's girl, but she is beginning to ask for me when I am not around. Shes finally becoming a Mommy's girl too.

No comments: