Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 @ Callaway Campground

It's rare that I have more than a day or two off at Thanksgiving, but this year I took the week off.  I am going back the day after, but until then I get to hang out with the kids.  Peyton was off this weekend and most of next week too. Momma and Daddy brought up the camper on Friday night and we started our campout.  Peyton and I slept in our tent with the three littlest Tingles.  It was Sabrina, Samantha, and Amelia's first time sleeping in a tent.  It was freezing.  The overnight temperature was 25 degrees.  I slept in my hat, my coat, two pairs of pants and two shirts.  We also had two down sleeping bags around us.  Destiny slept in the camper with Mema and Papa Jerry.  On Saturday we hung out by the campfire and cooked all day. 

No comments: