Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Vacation

Papa and Sabrina. She stuck to Papa like glue on Christmas Eve.

This past week has been really nice. I took the whole week off of work to spend with the kids and Peyton only worked two days. We really had some down time. I have a few Christmas pictures for the blog, but I was surprised to realize that we didn't take very many. We had Christmas brunch on Christmas Eve at our house. My SD card was bad and I lost all of the pictures I took that day. Somehow, I just didn't make it back to taking them. I only have a couple of pictures from the brunch.

Christmas Brunch Guests: Mom and Dad, Jordan and Jace, Kim and Chris, Chelsey, Mattson and Anna, Brittany and Chris (the fiance who took my niece all the way to Arkansas to live), and of course, Peyton, Michael, Destiny, Sabrina, Samantha and me.
Food: Ham, biscuits, croissants, quiche, three kinds of breakfast casseroles and my all time favorite. Mimosas...Kim and I finished off a bottle and a half of Champagne...Daddy and Peyton shared the rest.


Sausage and Egg: Chef Michael
Sausage and Egg with Tomato and Chillies: Chef Bobbie
Sausage and Egg with Jalapenos and Habaneras (really hot): Chef Peyton
Destiny made Cheesecake.

No comments: