Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wake up, Mommy

We've been busy and I have a lot of updates to do since I've been lazy about posting for a couple of weeks. Sabrina came into our room a couple of Sunday mornings ago. I was still sleeping and Peyton was reading the news on the computer. She came over to me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Here, Mommy. Here's your glasses." Then she walked over to Peyton and said, "Hurry, Daddy. Mommy needs coffee." Needless to say, I got up laughing that morning. It pretty rare for anyone in our house to sleep past 0830 or 0900. This morning, I got up at 1037. We stayed up late to watch a couple of movies after the kids went to bed. Seems like the only way to sneak one in these days.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the few hours that Neil and I get to spend together after Ty has gone to bed. Its great that they go to bed early, but they sure do wake up early!

Bobbie T said...

Who said they go to bed early? My girls stay up until at least 10 every night. Most of the time, it's 11 and they NEVER take naps. They are not on a schedule at all. They don't seem to need sleep.