Sunday, October 19, 2008

Anna's Birthday Party`

We went to Aunt Kim's house today for Anna's birthday party. We had so much fun. Anna wanted a Glamour Shots party, so all of the older girls dressed up with hair and makeup to pose for the camera. I almost had Beanie and Mantha dress up too, but I think it would have been too much work with all of them. Kim's old friends Daniel and Denice came to take the photos. When Brittany and Chelsey were little, Kim did hair and makeup for Daniel's company. The kids love the new house and pool and can't wait until it's warm again to go swimming at Kim and Chris's house. Destiny loves to play with Anna. They are just the right age to be fast friends. I bought $150.00 worth of pictures of Destiny before I left. I don't know if we needed them or not, but they really are cute. Kim and Brittany put her hair in braided pig tails for her cowgirl shots.




No comments: