Monday, December 22, 2008

Pixie

It's been over three years since we added any new editions to the family, but Pixie Tingle arrived yesterday. She is a Teacup Yorkie and weighs 2 lbs 4ozs. She is eleven weeks old. Rustie asked if she and Chad could give the kids a dog for Christmas just after they were born. I said no the last time she asked, but this time, Peyton and I thought the girls might be ready for a puppy. I'm not sure how I feel about an inside dog, but she's here now. Samantha will not let her go. For two days she has been stuck to her like glue. The girls fought over her most of yesterday and have calmed down a little today. I've made them take long breaks from her. The poor little puppy is worn out from all of the attention. Rustie thought we should put her in the tub so we could eat lunch. Samantha wasn't going to let her stay in there alone.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Welcome sweet Pixie!! Now Lu Lu has a cousin her own size!