Sunday, March 22, 2009

Great Grandmother Tingle

The girls had to go see Dr Iyer this week. They each got one shot. We thought we might register them for Pre K, but I think we've decided against it. We like the freedom that comes with them being at home. There is not a doubt in my mind that they are learning eveything that they will need to know when they start Kindergarden. After the doctor's visit, Peyton took the girls down to visit with Great Grandmother this past Wednesday. They had a great time. Grandmother brought toys down from the attic. They bowled in the front yard, and they all went out to lunch together. What a wonderful way to spend a day in the middle of the week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That was great of Peyton! I know that I need to get over there more often. I'm sure that Grandmother really enjoyed spending time with Peyton and the girls.