Thursday, March 12, 2009

Growing up....
























































It's a sad reality, but the girls are really growing up. They are saying fewer and fewer 'cute' things. I'm always amazed at how much they know, but not a big a surprise. Michael is doing well. He's back on the right track at school. He has all As and Bs and he passed his credit recovery course for the Math class that went horribly wrong last semester. He's 15 now. He has to look down now when he talking to me. I'm not so sure he isn't going to tower over me eventually. I keep waiting on him to bring home his attendance record from school. He needs it to get his learners. I actually have a son who could have been driving since last August. Lucky for me, he just terribly interested in it yet. Destiny is actually at an age where she is reading big books. I wasn't sure chapter books would ever be in her future, but I was wrong. I hope she will love to read as much as her Dad and I do. I went through a phase this winter where I read about four or five books, but once again, I haven't finished one in over a month. Peyton is so right...everything is cyclical. Right now it's work, American Idol (both on TV and on the WII), Facebook, word games, The Office, and House. I forgot to post pictures from the snow two weekends ago. I put them on facebook, but forgot to put them on here.

No comments: