Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amelia Updates

I have been horrible at adding updates on Amelia, but I have a few for tonight. I should start by saying that Peyton has been so busy at work that we literally haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks.  We went to lunch together today to catch up.  It was so nice to hang out with him for a little while.  He was two hours late, but we managed to fit it in. Of course our conversation quickly turned to our beautiful kids.  Neither of us can believe how quickly Amelia is growing. She's just amazing. She is beginning to stand for almost a full minute.  I believe she will walk before she's 10 months old.  The twins started walking on their first birthday.  She's just trying hard to keep up with her big sisters.  I put in a Bon Jovi concert video this weekend and the big kids and I spent an hour laughing at her as she danced.  She banged her head and shook her bottom and threw up her arms.  It was so funny.  Right now she is watching Glee with us and bouncing to the music.  I have so many pictures to add and updates on Jordan.  They are going to do the lung surgery in two weeks.  The week after Thanksgiving.  Her PET scan showed some growth to the lessions.  It's minimal, but any growth means they need to go in quickly.  She is being really positive about it all.  She's such a trooper. 

No comments: