Monday, October 25, 2010

Amelia is 8 months old




















 I can hardly believe that my baby is already nine months old.  She had her first black eye last month.  She tries to move from one piece of furniture to the other without hands.  It's very funny to watch her.  She just doesn't realize that she's a baby.  She thinks she's all grown up and that she can walk.  I actually think she might start to walk in the next month or so.  She isn't afraid to try.  Peyton had to put foam on all of our tables in the living room.  We are doing everything we can to make it safe for her.  I've really been trying to put her down in her own bed.  It's tough because I can't really let her cry it out during the week since she shares a room with Sabrina and Samantha.  They have to get up early, so we keep her in our room, but at least we can put her in the co sleeper. It's hard to put her in her bed when I haven't seen her all day.  I hate it that I have already missed so much of her life.  It's tough to be a working mom.  I bought a lottery ticket tonight for tomorrow's drawing.  Amanda sent some clothes over for Ameila this week and Jennifer gave us some of Mary clothes.  I almost cried when I pulled the little red velvet Christmas dress from the bag.  I will never forget the day I bought the dress for the twins.  I kept one and gave the other to Jessica.  She passed it on to Averi and now it's back home.  I took out the pictures from the girls' first Christmas.  These were really our first family photos.  My babies are so big now.  Amelia can wear the dress right now, but just barely.  I want to take a couple of pictures in it if it will still fit.  She will be ten months old at Christmas.  The girls were only five months old.  The dress is a 3 to 6 month dress.  No new teeth this week, but she is definately teething again. 

No comments: