Sunday, October 14, 2007

Durkee/Tingle Reunion


Until I saw the kids climb out of the car, I didn't realize how long it had been since we had visited with Scott and Kati. Will is three years old now and Lulu will be three in January. It's been almost two years. Lulu's hair is soooo long and pretty. It makes me miss Destiny's long hair. Sabrina, my quiet-shy child, went running after Will when they got here and basically shadowed him the whole day. She has her first "crush." Meanwhile, Will was tight as theives with Destiny. Samantha loved Lulu. At one point she didn't see Lulu in the living room. She was going from room to room saying, "Mommy, where's Lulu...where's Lulu." We will have to make it a point of visiting more often. I think our kids will look forward to it as much as we do.

No comments: