Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween DHL style



Robyn and Bianca our GI Janes














We've had a very busy day. I was in Nashville the first part of the week, so work was very crazy today....these pictures prove it. Briana showing her Bulldog spirit. Marc reminding us of the old DANZAS days. Sherry showing us her Bud and cigarrette side.



Jennifer brought in these great contact lenses...custom made for the occasion....so we were Zombie twins. It was so much fun. I tried to host a meeting with the vendor and there was no way they could take me seriously. I had one person actually leave my office because he could not look at me. It was too creepy. Stephanie and Alan were both impressive. Elaine took first place with her "Southern Belle" costume.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Bobbie you look too scary! What were you?