Thursday, November 22, 2007

Home for the Holidays

I love the Christmas season. It is my favorite of all holidays. I love the lights, glitter, decorations, snow men, Santas, cookies, angels, and the nativities. This year, I drug out the Christmas decorations a whole week earlier than normal. We put the tree up last weekend and decorated on Monday night. The girls are so excited about the tree. It has lights and it spins....what more could a two year old want. They don't know about the presents yet. Although, I did have some present ornaments that they UNWRAPPED.
APPED. They really liked decorating the Christmas cookies. Samantha and Destiny helped me cut them out with cookie cutters. Destiny and Sabrina decorated them. Sam did a couple, but she was WAY more into eating the frosting than to decorating with it.

No comments: