Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jennifer's Shower

The girls and I went to Aunt Jennifer's baby shower on Saturday at Jennifer's grandmother's house. The girls had a chance to play with their cousins, and I got to hang out with my sister-in-laws. I overheard a conversation between Anna, Katelyn, Samantha and Sabrina. It was too sweet. These little girls were really talking to one another. "Baby Girl Tingle" got lots of pretty new clothes. I finally got pictures of Great Grandmother Tingle with a couple of the girls. I couldn't get them all at one time, but one picture is of Sabrina, Ella and Grandmother and the second is Katelyn, Samantha and Grandmother. It was a perfect day. The weather was nice enough to sit on the deck and open the doors. Jenn's Grandmother is very nice and I can't remember the last time I felt so at ease in someone else's home. I wasn't worried about what the kids were getting into. There were plenty of people around looking out for all of the kids, but also, I had the feeling that anything that they did would have been okay with "Mom". Jennifer calls her Grandmother "Mom," and I can't say I really know what her name is. I can see how Mom is the perfect name for her. Ty looks like he's grown two inches since the last time I saw him. He really is losing the baby look and turning into a big boy. Lisa mentioned Mitchell finally having all of his teeth in when we went out to dinner earlier this week. I couldn't help but notice it when I looked at these pictures. Even he looks older. I don't know how I missed getting pictures of Destiny. She was there and she was wearing a very pretty new dress. I think she was having too much fun to stay right up under me.

No comments: