Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life on Callaway Road, "The Book"

I ordered a copy of this blog in book form. It was a very simple process and only took a few minutes to setup. The book shipped one day after I placed the order. I had it in my hands seven days after the idea was born. It is a great hard back book. I'll order another one when the blog is nice and full of new things. I think a years worth of material will fit at the rate that I post. I am so excited to have a tangable history for my kids to look at. Since Aunt Jennifer is the one that convinced me to start a blog, we ordered one of "The Tingle Family" blog for her. Ty is on the cover. I picked the red cover since the theme of his room has always been UGA.

Jenn--I got your thank you card the day after you got the book. I don't know how you managed to get it out so quickly. It wasn't necessary. The book was a thank you for introducing us to the blogging world. I love that I get to watch Ty grow up....and his little sister of course...whatever her name might turn out to be. Guess we will know for sure in in one month.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Bobbie, the least that I could do was send you a thank you card. I love it sooooo much! I will always cherish it.