Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aquarium


We took the kids to the Georgia Aquarium on November 2. It's been so long, and I'm just now posting the pictures. Life has been so busy lately. Samantha and Sabrina liked the baluga whales the best. Destiny really enjoyed the animals she could pet. I found myself most interested in the manta ray. The Aquarium is a great experience. I don't think it's something that we would be interested in doing over and over the way we do the zoo. We really enjoyed the 3D movie. It was interactive and the water splashing on us did not bother Sabrina, but when they started the air jets blowing under her seat, she was very upset. I think she was startled and scared and then too embarrassed that it scared her to be anything but mad. Sabrina is stubborn. I have never met a child with more pride at such a young age.


****I still think my favorite visit with the animals will always be the polar bear at the Central Park Zoo in New York City. I could have watched him forever.































































No comments: