Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

I'll post Thanksgiving pictures over the weekend, complete with stories of today's events. I just had to get this one posted before I forgot about it. Jordan and Jace came home with us tonight from Mema Shirley's house. Peyton told Sabrina this was her first sleepover. She said, "No, Daddy. It's my first date." Peyton asked her what a date was. Sabrina said, "It's when you go over to somebody else's house and stay there."

As we tucked the three little bugs into bed tonight, we told Jace that if he woke up tonight, he could come into our room and sleep with us, or he could go into Destiny's room to sleep with Jordan. Not ten minutes after they settled into bed with a movie, Samantha came into our room. "I want to sleep in your bed, Mommy." I told her no and explained that she needed to sleep in her own bed. "But you said, me and Jace and Sabrina could come in here to sleep if we wanted to." Peyton explained that Jace might be a little afraid without his mommy and daddy here, but that we were right her and she needed to sleep in her own bed. I told her she had the most comfortable bed in the world. She said, "I don't like it. It has polka dots on it." Her Daddy had to carry her back to bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

sweet story. I'm happy that you got to spend a lot of time with your family from out of town. Thanks for the sweet comment. I hope that we all get together soon.
love Jenn