Tuesday, February 16, 2010

38 Week Appointment


Peyton went with me to the 38 week appointment. I am hoping he will make it to all appointments with me until the end. We've gotten too close for him to miss it if they decide to send us over to the hospital. He snapped a couple of pictures of the NST (non stress test). I've had one of these every Monday morning for the past ten weeks and I've had an ultrasound every Friday for the past ten weeks. It's been crazy the extra attention you get when you have gestational diabetes. I have seen every stage of Amelia's development through ultrasound. Just like the twins. Extra attention then because they were multiples.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have been thinking about y'all so much lately!! I can't wait to get the call! Knowing Neil he'll forget to tell me and I'll finally meet Amelia when she is a couple of weeks old! Ha! Oh, I can't wait to hold her! Love you!