Sunday, March 28, 2010

Amelia 1 month old






Amelia was a month old yesterday. She is growing so quickly. Her newborn clothes no longer fit her. She is having to wear the 0 to 3 months only now. For the first time today, she laughed out loud. It wasn't just a smile, it was a smile with a giggle. I couldn't quit loving on her. She is just so cute. She's staying up more at night than she was week. It's wearing me out, but I read this morning that this happens at three to four weeks...right on schedule. She is having her first growth spurt. I can't wait until this is over and she is only getting up once a night again.

We made mini cupcakes yesterday to celebrate her one month milestone. I am so proud of how well the girls help take care of Amelia. Destiny, Samantha and Sabrina all help to pick out her clothes and to feed her. They are always willing to watch her whenever I need to leave the room.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy 1 month birthday Amelia!! We love you!!