Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amelia's 18 month checkup

Amelia is doing well.  She has her pysical today.  Unfortunately she had to have four shots.  It broke my heart to hold her down while they stuck her.  She was so upset.  We went straight to Chic Fil A afterwards for ice creams.  She is officially saying EVERYTHING we say.  She talks non stop and states her words very clearly.  She does say Bagy (bay Gee) instead of Baby and Boogies (Boo Gees) instead of boobies.  She just can't do double B's.  I've never been able to get her to say my name, but she does say Peyton sometimes.  She weights 23 lbs.  I didn't look at her height, but she's in the 31st percenticle for height and weight.  I still wonder if she won't be my shorty.  She looking awfully chunky this week.  I just love to cuddle with her. 

Sabrina has been calling Peyton:  Pey Pey.  It's so funny.  She knows it bugs him, which is of course why she continues to do it.  My kids love to pick on their daddy. 

No comments: