Saturday, July 25, 2009

Awake Again

It's 0600 and the sun isn't up yet. It's also a Saturday. WHY am I awake? I don't really know, but this baby seems to be waking me up every morning before the sun comes up...and I'm only 9 weeks pregnant. I'm so tired of not sleeping through the night. We had cake again on Thursday night for the girls actual birthday. Publix made the wrong cake the first time, so they let us keep the first one and gave us the second one as well. It was nice to have the small cake on their actual birthday. Peyton and Michael left for a trip to Alabama and then a trip to Savannah, before the sun came up on Wednesday. They made it back home at about 2130 on Thursday night. Just in time to blow out candles before the girls ate cake and ice cream and then crawled into bed an hour late. Samantha cut her hair again. The day after her birthday party, she wacked off all of her bangs....and this time, she took them all the way to the scalp. I'll post before and after pictures. I finally found my camera a couple of days ago. Destiny has spent the past five days at Grandmother and Granddaddy Tingle's house. Mary is really enjoying having a few days alone with her.

No comments: