Saturday, July 11, 2009

Morning Sickness

I don't remember being sick with the girls, but I've been really feeling "green" all week. Around 10pm, I'm finally feeling hungry for more than a bite of food. I'm pretty grateful I'm not throwing up though. Strangely enough, I wanted chicken salad today. I drove across town to get the kind I like. Maybe I'm already heading past this. I'm fighting the fatigue every minute. I can't wait to get another month behind me so I'll have the energy I did when I was pregnant with the twins. I could barely sit still with those two. We are going for our first prenatal visit on Tuesday morning. They were going to schedule for this week, but wanted to wait until they had an ultrasound appointment available. I'm excited to see this baby. I don't know if I've let the odds convince me that it really could be twins again, or not. I do know that there is about a 1 in 30 chance that it could be. My odds double since I've already had a set of fraternal twins without doing any fertility treatments...and for every year I age, the odds go up. If the odds in Vegas were this good, I'd be on a plane. I've spent the day gathering my ideas and some props for the Mommy and Me Tea party next weekend. It's the girls fourth birthday. They are so excited. We are going to play dress up and have a real tea party. They can't wait. The disagreement continues on the sex of the new baby. Sabrina still really wants a boy and Samantha really wants a girl. Mema Lorelei has told them that they might get both!! Peyton is painting our bathroom this weekend. Next week we'll begin finishing the big room in the basement. It will be a bedroom for two little blonde girls in a couple of months. Their old bedroom will become the nursery. I wasn't sure about moving them downstrairs, but they are really excited to sleep with the big kids. My mom bought a swing today. It's navy and tan. She bought it for little "Peyton". She's pretty confident she's getting another grandson.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh I can't wait until tomorrow!!