Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Sabrina and Samantha!!




My little girls are four years old now. They are not baby anymore. I am a proud and happy Mommy. We had a tea party for the girls. We invited four generations of women from both sides of our family to the party. I couldn't find my camera, so the pictures that I took need to e scanned into the system. I will post them soon. We all wore our dresses and hats and had real tea sets to drink from. Peyton bought two little onesies today. They are yellow and blue and orange and blue...perfect for a boy or a girl. I think he starting to feel bad for me. He went grocery shopping today too. It's obvious that I am stuggling. I wanted to go to breakfast today. We all piled into the car and not five minutes after sitting down at the table, I was in the bathroom, throwing up. This is really not getting any easier yet. I'm really good at lying around in bed and doing nothing. I keep hoping for a burst of energy. I was full of energy with the girls, but really I did spend weeks in bed recovering from back surgery, so I doubt I would have noticed how tired I was.

Aunt Jenn and Uncle Neil: We really love the carseat. It's perfect.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are so welcome!! Hang in there Bobbie. I know it seems like it will never end, but February will be here before you know it!