Monday, May 31, 2010

Amelia is 3 months old




My baby is three months old. I can't believe how much she has grown. She smiles and laughs all the time. We noticed this week that she is TEETHING!!! Scary stuff. We are buying orajel again. Poor little thing. If I stick out my tongue at her, she will laugh really loud and then stick hers back out at me. She can't get it all the way out, but she really tries. We took her to Chelsey's graduation party yesterday. She screamed when I first put her in the pool, but eventually, she started to enjoy it. I don't think she wanted to get out. The pool is heated so it's really comfortable for her. We put up a four foot pool in our backyard this weekend. The girls are thrilled with it. I wish my mom and dad had bought a pool like this when I was a kid. It's so cool. The girls played all day today in the water. They are going to be swimming like pros by the end of the summer. We're really looking forward to our trip to Lake Lanier later this month. We're going to have my mom keep Amelia for two or three nights and we'll keep her the other days we're there. Then we can enjoy the boat with the big kids, but still have family time with our newest little angel. It's a win/win.

No comments: