Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kids Update
























































Destiny and Michael have been back in school for a few weeks now. The long winter break made everyone a little lazy, but their grades look good right now. Michael is making up his Math 1A class from last semester. So far, so good. They've been playing the Wii in the afternoon and on weekends. Samantha and Sabrina get so upset when they can't make the controls do what they want them to do. They will yell at each other things like: "I am trying." "It's too hard sissy, I can't make it work." And then the tears start. They are still too young for most of the games we have. It's really fun to watch them play the American Idol game. They have no problems working that one. They are also getting pretty good at guitar hero. Sabrina scored 17,000 points last night...she was playing the rainbows, but I still think that's pretty amazing for a 3 year old. I was playing with Samantha last night. Most of the time she only wants to play "Living on a Prayer" (Sounds like her mom, huh?), but last night, she surprised me. She walked in the room and said, "Mommy, I want to play Mr Crowley." Pretty funny that my 3 year knows who Ozzy is. The girls are finally sitting still long enough for me to braid their hair. They are too cute together with their pig tails and pony tails. Everyone is still in love with Pixie. She is a great dog. She is not a yappy dog at all. She gets so excited when I come home from work. She comes running up and follows me everywhere until it's her turn for some attention. Destiny and Sabrina made meatloaf for dinner the other night. I was impressed. If you notice, it's always these two in the kitchen. They all like to draw and paint, but Samantha is really drawing all the time now. She takes her little drawing pad with her name on it everywhere she goes. Her favorite toys right now are her baby dolls and her batmans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand about the Wii Remote!! Katelyn gets so mad..

Lisa Tingle