Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Look Back....New Year's Eve 2002


I remember welcoming in 2003. This was my first New Year's celebration as a Tingle. Peyton and I had been married just under 6 months. We spent the evening at Mango's in Alpharetta. This was the tapas bar that Carlos and Melissa Masonette (center, top picture) owned. Sadly, Mango's is now closed and Carlos and Melissa are no longer together. I can't find our group picture, but think I remember that we hung out that night with Josh Eldridge, Jason Callus, Russ and Tracey Ramsey (I think this was before they were married), and Eric McDonald. Eric and Carlos were tending bar and the Sangria was flowing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Poor Samantha!! I hope she feels better soon. It sounds like the girls had a good New Years party. Neil and I played Guitar Hero and I walked into the kitchen to get a drink it was 12:10! I just said, "Oh, Happy New Year". We missed everything, but we love Guitar Hero. Happy New Year!