Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ben and Briana Bloodworth

Congratulations Ben and Bre. The wedding was Saturday in Tyrone. It was a beautiful ceremony. Briana did a great job of keeping the officiating minister a surprise. Melvin Jones, our longtime friend and co worker, performed the service. It was perfect. Briana couldn't say "I do" fast enough. I thought for sure I would cry, but she wouldn't let it get too serious. She was far too excited and happy for a teary service. Although when it came to saying her vows, she did tear up herself. One of my favorite moments was during the reception. Briana was dancing with the cutest little boy. I am hoping the photographer got some good pictures of that. By the time I got into place to take one, it was over. The theme year was 1941. The tables ranged from Katherine Hepburn, Betty Davis, Clark Gable, James Stewart...and on and on....I loved the center pieces. The wedding was outside in the garden in front of the fountain. Cayden, Jonathan and Dawn's little boy, is the cutest kid. He makes you just want to kiss him and pinch his cheeks. He has the whitest hair and the sweetest smile. I know there were lots of people from DHL at the wedding, even some former employees who are still great freinds with Bre. I managed to get a picture with Bre and Javaan before the night was over. I don't know how I missed catching Sherry Carroll, Melvin Jones and Jonathan Shirley for pictures. I also missed Bianca, who was wearing a beautiful blue and white dress. But I guess I really only got a couple of the bride and groom. I was trying not to flash when the real photographer was. I won't remember everyone, but we had dinner with Rob and Allison Betzer, John and Sherri Skalski, Clare Brekenridge and Jim, and Elaine Nelson. Marc and Liz Carlstrom and Mark and Christine Morgan joined us for drinks after dinner. Marc and Mark are too crazy when they get together. This was a happy occasion. Ben and Briana were both so happy and so much in love. I was honored to be a part of such a beautiful night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet, Ben and I are very happy that everyone was able to come and have a great time. It took eight years and one night to make all my dreams come true!

c-ya tomorrow
love
bre