Friday, August 15, 2008



Missing Child: 911

I kid you not, I almost called 911 last night. It was around 7pm and suddenly Peyton realized that he hadn't heard or seen Samantha for a little while. He looked around her room and then throughout the house. No Sammi. We went through the whole house and the yard. I was frantic. We had looked in closets, under beds, in cabinets...I even opened the freezer and the dryer. I was in an absolute panic. We were all yelling for her. Peyton was heading towards the main road, and I was reaching for the phone, when Michael found her. She had pulled her toy box away from the wall and crawled behind it. She was crouched down with a stuffed animal propped over the top. You couldn't see her at all. She was HIDING from Daddy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

almost had a heart attack just reading this story! I'm glad she is okay.