Sunday, August 17, 2008


Happy Birthday Michael
Michael will be 15 on Wednesday, August 20th. If you know me, you know I can't wait to give out presents. So....we had the party this afternoon. Michael didn't really want to invite any friends over. He's too old for all of that now. It's a little sad that his childhood is almost over. We missed so many years of his life. I would give almost anything for copies of his baby pictures. I can only imagine how cute he must have been. He has started learning a few chords on the guitar, so we bought him one for his birthday. It's a pretty nice starter guitar. I hope he will play for many years to come. Peyton told him once that the way to win over his mother was to learn to play the guitar. He is sooo right. I'm a sucker for a guitar player. Samantha and Sabrina helped me bake Michael's birthday cake. It was really good.

No comments: